Please review the following policies prior to booking your appointment. Once you have booked you are confirming that you have read and accepted the following studio policies.
coronavirus | covid-19
DRIFT Beauty Co. has been closely monitoring the pandemic situation together with all regulatory guidelines and expectations to ensure that we provide the safest and most comfortable experience possible for our valued clients. As such, we have implemented stringent sanitary protocols and preventative safety measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Please carefully review and respect our new studio protocols for all appointments and let us continue to stay safe together.
- RESCHEDULE if feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days • please let us know ahead of time if you have experienced any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms
- Complete the online pre-screening questionnaire and consent waiver forms in advance of attending the studio • full disclosure is key
- Arrive on time • if you are early please wait in your car or outside to allow us the time to properly sanitize the studio in between clients
- Please come alone • no friends or family with you in the studio
- WEAR A MASK to your appointment • technicians and clients will be required to wear masks at all times during the appointment. Please have your mask on before entering the premises • NO mask, NO service
- Leave your purse at home • only bring the essentials (phone, wallet, keys), place your belongings into the plastic bag provided for the duration of the appointment
- SANITIZE your hands once belongings are properly stored
- We encourage contactless payment • pay by e-transfer
We reserve the right to refuse service if our team feels they cannot confidently perform the treatment safely.
We thank all of our clients for their patience and adapting with us on this new journey. Safety is our number one priority.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with quality service and optimal results. We unfortunately have no control over other factors that may affect the healing process. Healed results will vary with each individual client. NO guarantees can be made and additional sessions may be required. In order to ensure that your cosmetic tattoo properly heals and to assist with colour retention, it is essential that you review and adhere to our aftercare instructions.
Please be aware, additional touch-ups may be required to achieve desired outcomes. For eyebrow tattoos, the use of cosmetic products may still be required to achieve your desired look. We do not offer REFUNDS on any services.
corrective or existing tattoos
If you have an existing cosmetic tattoo and are interested in a cover-up/re-work you must obtain confirmation that we are able to adequately cover-up or correct your existing tattoo BEFORE booking your appointment. Prior to booking an appointment, we ask that you send us a clear photo of your existing tattoo via email to email@example.com so that we can assess and determine if a touch-up or revision is possible.
If you book an appointment without obtaining prior approval for same, you will risk losing your booking deposit if we are unable to proceed with your appointment.
As stated above, we cannot guarantee results. If your previous tattoo is too dark, discoloured or misshaped, tattoo removal is highly recommended before booking an appointment with us to achieve optimal results. Corrective / cover-up work generally requires additional sessions and touch-ups will be charged accordingly.
booking, cancellation and late policy
A $50 is required to book and confirm your appointment. (This does not apply to clients who are booking their touch-up).
This deposit is to ensure that you are committed to booking the service, and will simply be put towards the total cost of your procedure. Deposits are non-refundable.
We require at least 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment. A cancellation fee of $150 will automatically be charged to clients who fail to reschedule or show up to their appointments, without 48 hours cancellation notification.
Please contact us if you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late may lose their appointment, and a $50 re-scheduling fee will be apply.
We may refuse to perform a procedures on clients that we deem unfit for undergoing the procedure for safety reasons. This includes all clients who are under 18 years old, pregnant, breastfeeding or are not the proper candidates. If you have diabetes, glaucoma, allergies to make-up, keloid disorder, HIV, hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, or are taking steroids or medications for acne you may not be eligible for cosmetic tattooing. For your own safety, and to avoid negative results, scarring and hyperpigmentation please notify us if any of the above apply to you.
payment & refunds
Contactless payment is encouraged.
There is a non-refund policy on all our services